Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A new Thanksgiving tradition

We're off to the East Coast this week where I'm hoping to start a new family tradition: Thanksgiving Turkey Trots. We're planning to run in the first Thanksgiving Day Pilgrim 5K. I love this race already, check it out: http://www.active.com/running/plymouth-ma/thanksgiving-day-pilgrim-5k-2010?cmp=1064

Flying cross-country with Quin, the first time since he's been this mobile. We're hoping Grover and the Sesame Street gang can help entertain him.
In my column this week Dave and I will be talking about holiday running, getting out the door when the family is warm and comfortable on the couch. It is a challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful 5k. I'll be interested in hearing how many Russells you are able to get out the door with you. Hopefully Quin will be waiting at the finish line for you with coffee and doughnuts.

    Which marathon will you be shooting for in the spring?

    ReplyDelete