Saturday, July 2, 2011

A case of mistaken identity

Editor Dave here: The other day the payroll department got after me about some paperwork of Blake's they lost. "You tell HIM, that Blake guy, he's got to sign his w409 form or he doesn't get paid." I guess it's not the first time Blake has been identified as a male (oh, and by the way, she had signed that form).
Of course, Blake has a much funnier story about mistaken identity. "After Jon (her future husband) and I had been going out for awhile he invited me to Boston on the Fourth of July to meet his family. I guess his parents weren't exactly clear on who this 'special someone' Jon was bringing home was. They later confessed they were happy to see I was a woman. Most people do assume Blake is a man’s name."

No comments:

Post a Comment