Thursday, June 9, 2011

Schedule adjustments

While I was working full-time as a physical therapist, I never had time to procrastinate when it came to running. My day was pretty full, so lingering even 20 minutes, meant I was going to be late for work, or need to cut a run short. After I moved to the Monterey Bay area and had the opportunity to run full-time, I actually found the open days really hard to adjust to. That's something that really irked Jon, the former elite runner, hard working man I'm married to. Jon calls me a corporate virgin since I have never worked in a cubicle or have had to attend a meeting. I think I am lucky to call the great outdoors my office.
Of course, now with Quin, there is not much time to linger since I am usually rushing back to relieve a babysitter, or running in the door and taking him to an activity or play date.

No comments:

Post a Comment